We had Gracee's class party on the 17th and she enjoyed Avree and I being there to celebrate Jesus' Birthday Party with her. The day before David and I baked 6 loaves of Pumpkin Bread to give out as part of thier teacher's gifts. They really enjoyed that!!
Kalee's Class Party was on the 19th and I brought cookies and juice for her class. It's nice going to her class because everyone always greets me so politely....but they say "Hi, Kalee's MOM!!!!" LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Mrs. Claus dropped by to give everyone a candy cane and the kids really enjoyed that...
Last night we took the kids to the Grapevine Vintage Railroad to ride on The North Pole Express. We had a blast. Gracee again wanted nothing to do with Santa when he came on but other than that we had a blast! We sang lots of Christmas Carols and danced and had a really good time! We took lots of pictures!
Here are the girls on the train...
My girls and nephew in front of the train...
Our Family on the train!







0 comments:
Post a Comment